Touch - 9/5/17
I'm re-taking the seminar because it's a good outlet for me to have a class that isn't directly related to my intended career focus. At the same time, I like that it's still in the College of Environmental Design. I also like that we spend the first half of the class discussing art and music, and often poetry.
This drawing is of mountains at night. I didn't intend to do another mountain-scape. But that's what's on my mind. I hiked the John Muir Trail from Yosemite Valley to Mt. Whitney over the summer. I saw many mountains at night. I will likely spend the next few months thinking about this hike. And then I will spend months planning what hike I want to do over the winter and next summer.
I did this drawing using chartpak markers. All of my drawings last year were mixed media. In the coming weeks I would like to do some paintings, probably on wood panels, if I can make some more time.
This drawing is of mountains at night. I didn't intend to do another mountain-scape. But that's what's on my mind. I hiked the John Muir Trail from Yosemite Valley to Mt. Whitney over the summer. I saw many mountains at night. I will likely spend the next few months thinking about this hike. And then I will spend months planning what hike I want to do over the winter and next summer.
I did this drawing using chartpak markers. All of my drawings last year were mixed media. In the coming weeks I would like to do some paintings, probably on wood panels, if I can make some more time.
Garnet Lake, John Muir Trail, August 2017
> re-taking the seminar
ReplyDeleteOur good fortune.