Meet - 10/2/17
Similar to last week, I focused on developing the background of the drawing. But this time I wanted the subject to be more integrated into the background. I've still been thinking about the iconography in Morris Graves's work and chose to draw a moth as subject this time.
I looked up Po Chu-ï and found another poem that I like. Here it is:
Tomorrow morning wind will blow away the rest.
At night I keep sad watch, hold flame over the dying red.
I looked up Po Chu-ï and found another poem that I like. Here it is:
Lament for Peony Flowers
I grieve for the red peony flowers by the steps.
By this evening two branches have withered.Tomorrow morning wind will blow away the rest.
At night I keep sad watch, hold flame over the dying red.
Tony Barnstone and Chou Ping

Love this one.
ReplyDeletethanks Kenny! that means a lot to me!
ReplyDelete